Uniform Rental Damaged and Lost How It Really Works Part III Lost

Lost & Damaged charges, what determines them and how are these charges decided? 
Uniform Rental Damaged and Lost 


Lost & Damaged charges, what determines them and how are these charges decided? 

By the show of comments below. How many of you have experienced the dreaded $500.00 uniform bill when an employee quits or gets terminated?

Ouch, right? Puts a sting into profits, doesn’t it?

Look I get it! It certainly would upset my day if someone got into my checkbook for something so easily managed.

This is probably the easiest item for you as a business owner to manage or for your uniform wearers to manage. Ultimately, yes, it is the job of the service representative who is providing you with your uniform rental services to do, but I encourage a pro-active approach to make sure no one gets into my money no more than necessary.

As I have said countless times in the past videos, this is about maximizing the value of a uniform rental program and streamlining your cash flow. Does that make sense?

Okay, so how do you manage the easiest charge that easily becomes the biggest charge? I have the answer. That answer can be found here! Follow the link and get your copy of How To Win At Uniform & Facility Services Rental.

Inside the pages of this book, I share with you my most powerful trade secrets that guarantee you will save money. 

Check out these videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt8Xm1R35HU&t=4s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf3yWEX9eiQ&t=3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oWOqzWp5gc&t=2s

Comments

Popular Posts