Facility Services No One Knows What That Is

Facility Services No One Knows What That Is
More than just mats


What are they and how can I enhance my business image with them? What are facility services? That really does not define much does it?

Alright, let’s get started with defining facility services. Now in the world of textile rental or more commonly called the “uniform business” these are what are known as one for ones.
What do I mean by one for one? That is when you give me one soil and I give you one clean.

Those items would be.

1. Mats indoor/outdoor
2. Mops wet/dry
3. Shop towels
4. Bar towels
5. Linens napkins, aprons, table cloths

In addition to these items, all of your disposable or one-way items are considered Facility Services as well. Examples would be hand soap, paper towels, toilet tissue, etc. 

Comments

Popular Posts