Rental Floor mats

Rental Floor mats

My top five power mats





Today we are going to be talking about facility services, more specifically MATS! In my research, I have found that there is a huge gap in question to answers about MATS and today we are going to touch base on a few things I think will help.

Now every mat serves a purpose and if applied correctly it can be financially beneficial but if applied incorrectly it can become financially devastating.
So, what are the rental and lease-style mats?

Here are my top 5 power mats and they are available to you by facility service rental providers.
1. Indoor (carpeted)
2. Outdoor (scraper)
3. Anti-Fatigue
4. Message
5. Logo (personalized)

So mat placement and what I call mat marriage is fundamental in maximizing the total benefit of a floor mat rental program. 

Learn more by contacting me at www.theuniformbroker.com

Comments

Popular Posts